“A River Runs Through It” by Jonna Faulkner

Here’s a new bracelet by Jonna Faulkner. The title, “A River Runs Through It,” kind of says it all.  Jonna, who’s been designing, building and teaching panel bracelets for years, wanted to create a piece whose imagery flowed continuously through its entire length.

A River Runs Through It.  A panel bracelet by Jonna Faulkner.  Jewelry photography by Steve Rossman

Fabricated using fine silver, 24K gold accents and pearls.  Photographed in my Escondido studio with a Nikon D300 camera, Nikkor 60mm macro lens and 3200K soft box lights.

This entry was posted in Jewelry. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to “A River Runs Through It” by Jonna Faulkner

1. RonK says:

That piece is jaw-droppingly good!

Thanks Ron. She’s doing good work! Hope you and Vicky are well and happy and that the kids and grandkids are all towing the line.
      Happy new year. If ever you’re down here…
      Best,
      steve

2. merylruth says:

Great photograph, Steve! Rich detail and color, makes me feel like I could jump in – and get carried away – enjoying the view through each panel. Wonderful piece by Jonna! Thank you for sharing this.

Thanks so much, Meryl! It’s a gorgeous piece! Thanks for the kind words. Hope your holidays were wonderful. steve

4. kandra1 says:

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a beautiful, wonderful and elegant bracelet. Jonna you out did yourself on this one it is incredible and just stunning.
    Can I be like you? What an artist you are my dear!

5. kandra1 says:

P.S. Of course the picture you took Steve is also wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’ll note that I only reply to stuff that directly applies to me ;oD (but I passed your wonderful comments along to ms. j.)
      So glad the Solvang shop is so crazy busy. It’s a wonderful bead store in a great location. It’s going to be an amazing success! Already is!
      Your GORGEOUS piece went back out to you yesterday, along with the disk. I’d like to post it sometime soon, if that’s okay… Steve

You’re the best! It’s your work that’s gorgeous. I’m just trying to do it justice. Can’t wait to post it! s

7. John E. Faulkner says:

Wonderful bracelet and great photography.